Avici Hell, (無間地獄, Abijigoku) or Avichi Hell, is the lowest level and the deepest part of Hell in which people who have committed grave sins fall into after their death.
Levels of Hell
From the highest to the lowest level :
- Sanjiva, the reviving Hell
- Kalasutra, the black thread Hell
- Samghata, the crushing Hell
- Raurava, the screaming Hell
- Maharaurava, the great screaming Hell
- Tapana, the heating Hell
- Pratapana, the great heating Hell
- Avici, the uninterrupted Hell
- The reason why Araragi went to Hell is because he saved a vampire, Kiss-shot, back in spring break, which is considered one of the worst crimes.
- Hachikuji is also in Hell because dying before her parents is considered a crime punishable in Hell.
- The sentence for her crime is very light, so she resides in the uppermost level of Hell.
- She came down to Avici in order to escort Araragi, because she knew he would end up here.
Locations of the Monogatari Series
|Residences||Araragi Residence • Hachikuji Residence • Hanekawa Residence • Oikura Residence • Sengoku Residence • Tsunade Residence • Tamikura-sou|
|Schools||Naoetsu Private High School • Eikou Cram School • Nanahyakuichi Public Middle School|
|Public Buildings||Namishiro Park • North Shirahebi Shrine • Mister Donut • Haruya Book Store|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.